Level 2 - Conscious Communication - KYTT
Time & Location
About the Event
This course spans two long-weekends, Friday to Sunday, 9 am to 5 pm (with 3 additional meetings of 2 hours each). First Weekend - Nov 6,7,8 2020 - Second Weekend Dec 11-12-13.
Join us for this unique six-day course (one of five Level 2 Modules), to learn how to speak -- meditatively and intuitively -- not just to talk! The discipline of conscious communication qualifies you to speak each word one-pointedly, faithfully, courageously, directly and simply. In this course you will learn to:
– Gather your energy and awareness to support what you intend to communicate.
– Practice harmonious communication in areas of conflict or confrontation.
– Consciously communicate at the subtle frequencies of your chakras.
– Realize prayer as the intimate presence of the Infinite within you.
We work both individually and in groups, exploring the key concepts and ideas in Conscious Communication (CC). We experience kriyas and meditations as well as other processes to recognize how to align both our verbal and nonverbal messages into effective, creative, conscious communication. Each day we study with the Master, Yogi Bhajan, in a DVD class and meditation. (Reading the transcripts and not viewing the Yogi Bhajan DVD classes is an available option.)
This is a 62-hour course. Fifty hours are spent in the classroom with 12 hours of home study to be completed 90 days after the course concludes. Level 1 certification is a pre-requisite for participation and required to qualify for completion credit of Level 2 modules. This module is one of five required for KRI Level 2 Practitioner certification.
- Deposit (to lock-in discount)$699$6990$0
- Discount Tuition$999$9990$0
- Regular Tuition$1,199$1,1990$0