Pregnancy Yoga Set #1
1. Stand up with arms next to the ears and palms together, Inhale, bend the upper body slightly back. Exhale, bend forward. 1-3 minutes.
2. Sit on heels. Inhale, raise body up. Exhale, sit on the heels, Hands rest on lower waist, 1 minute.
3. Stretch legs out. Support upper body with hands on floor. Inhale, raise right leg up. Exhale, lower leg down to floor. 1-3 minutes. Repeat with left leg.
4. Bring the soles of the feet together. Hold hands over toes. For 1 minute, rock side to side on the buttocks. Then, bounce the knees up and down. Continue for 1-3 minutes.
5. Easy Pose. Inhale stretch spine straight, Exhale, relax spine. 1-3 minutes.
6. Come into the squat, feet are flat on the floor. Relax in the position for 1-3 minutes.
7. Easy Pose. Slowly roll head in large circles. 1-3 minutes.
8. Relax on side. Lower leg is slightly bent. Support head with pillow. Inhale, raise leg up. Exhale, lower leg. 1-3 minutes each side.
9. Totally relax on your side.
Pregnancy Yoga Set #2
1. Easy Pose. Soles of the feet are together. Inhale, relax thighs. Exhale, press thighs to floor. 1-3 minutes.
2. Stretch out both legs and spread them wide apart. Inhale, stretch back up straight, Exhale, lower upper body to left leg. Hold onto toes during the movement. 1 minute to each side.
3. Come onto the hands and the feet. Inhale and stretch the head up, relax back (but no sway back). Exhale, stretch up back (like a stretching cat). 1-3 minutes.
4. On hands and knees relax head and begin to rotate the hips in large circles. 1-3 minutes in each direction.
5. On hands and knees. Inhale, bend head and hips to the left. Exhale, bend head and hips to the right. 1-3 minutes.
6. Relax in baby pose. 3-5 minutes.
7. On hands and knees. Inhale, lift right leg and head up. Exhale, bring chin and knee to chest. 1-3 minutes. Continue on other side.
8. Come into the squat. Begin to move the knees back and forth with the elbows, 1-3 minutes, 9. Slowly roll head in circles. 1-3 minutes.
Pregnancy Yoga Set #3
1. Arms are parallel to floor and out to sides. Relax in position with deep breathing, 3-5 minutes.
2. Easy Pose. Inhale, stretch spine straight, Exhale, let back relax. 1-3 minutes.
3. Soles of the feet are together. Bounce the knees up and down. 1 minute. Then massage inner thighs for 1 minute. Repeat bouncing 1 minute.
4. Stretch legs straight out, spread wide, Grab onto toes. Inhale, stretch up spine. Exhale, relax upper body forward, bending from the hips.
5. On hands and knees. Relax head down. Begin to rotate the hips in large circles. 1-3 minutes. Repeat other directions.
6. Relax into Baby Pose. Spread knees to allow your abdomen to fall forward. 3-5 minutes.
7. Easy Pose. Place hands on shoulders. Inhale, turn upper body and head to left. Exhale and turn to right. 1-3 minutes.
8. Hands on shoulders. Inhale, raise up elbows and exhale; bring elbows to the sides. 1-3 minutes.
9. Press the palms firmly together. Breathe deeply for 1-3 minutes, keeping the pressure.
10. Hands in gyan mudra. Practice pelvic floor (kegel) exercises for 3 minutes.
Pregnancy Yoga Set #4
1. Stand with arms to side and parallel to floor. Inhale and swing whole upper body to left. Exhale, and swing to right. 1-3 minutes.
2. Easy Pose. Arms to side, parallel to floor. Hands in fist with middle finger stretched out. Rotate in circle, backwards. 1 minute.
3. Interlock fingers under hair behind neck. Stretch elbows back. Begin to rotate upper body in circles for 1 minute. Repeat other direction.
4. Place the thumb on the root of the small finger. Arms are straight. Inhale, bring left arm up 60 degrees and right arm 60 degrees below. 1-3 minutes.